Web Development with MEAN-stack
Application development with the MEAN stack implies the use of the following technologies: MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.JS.
Why is it a good idea to choose MEAN-stack for your website development? Here are some advantages of this approach:
- It is also worthwhile to admit the widespread use of these technologies and their stability;
- MEAN-stack environment provides an effective set of testing tools.
- Enginerasoft can offer its customers a team of highly professional MEAN-stack specialists, who successfully fulfilled a big namber of projects of different complexity levels and arhitectural structure.
MEAN-stack services by Enginerasoft:
- Full-stack development for website creation from scratch. We provide our clients with a full development cycle. Specifically, our services include collection and analysis of technical / business requirements, preparation of an architectural solution, software development activities and design implementation, integration with various third-party resources, product testing, and further maintenance and involvement. We use the Agile Methodology, which allows us to make the development process more transparent and understandable for the client, to enhance project quality, to achieve greater team engagement, and to see results faster by splitting the project into a certain amount of iterations.
- Back-end development with Node.JS. Our specialists have rich experience working with Node.js. This technology allows writing server-side code for dynamic web pages and web applications. Node.js readily handles a large number of concurrent requests while maintaining the speed of the application. It is often used to create SPAs (single-page web applications) where rendering is performed on the client side.
- Its flexibility—where all necessary information can be easily accessed without involving third parties.
- Two-factor binding of information—which maximizes security for applications and automatically minimizes the risk of potential errors.
- The MVVM module—that makes it possible to operate separately in one section of the application using the same set of data.
- Availability of various functions.
- Angular versions update, from the latest versions to the newest. Our specialists have much experience in working with all versions of Angular. And we receive numerous project requests related to updating Angular versions from the earliest to the latest. Here we are real gurus.
- API development and third-party integrations. API is a system programming interface that allows any external system to access the data or business functions of any other software system. Using API to integrate various applications, programs, websites, etc. in doing business and provides a number of opportunities, such as:
- Integration of a commercial online resource with mobile applications, desktop programs, and online services
- Integration of IP telephony with CRM, 1C and other useful systems for collecting and using client data, telephone statistics, call forwarding, call recording, etc.
- Many other software integrations required for business processes.