Quality Assurance Service
Drawing on our knowledge and experience, we are able to provide each customer with a package of innovative software quality assurance services. We routinely use test cases and checklists, since tests and metrics estimates are not empty words to us.
We offer complex testing to create more competitive products, optimizing them for search engines, improving usability, and polishing the product to the needs of the target audience.
Our Core Quality Assurance Services:
- Functional testing. This includes unit testing, integration testing, system testing, interface testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing;
- Performance testing. Here an engineer inspects such parameters as stability, response speed, scalability, and load;
- Usability testing. This non-functional testing is used to evaluate the interface from the perspectives of convenience and efficiency;
- Compatibility testing. This is where we check software compatibility with various objects, whether hardware, operating systems, browsers, etc.;
- Security testing. This helps detect risks, threats, or weaknesses in the application, to prevent hacker attacks and ensure software security.
We conduct product testing at all development stages from requirements testing at the software analysis & planning stage to final testing at the product release and implementation stage.
Analysis & Planning
- Requirements testing
- System analysis
- Prototype testing
- Usability testing
- Component testing
- Cross-browser &
- multi-platform testing
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- System testing
- Regression testing
- Security testing
- Load testing
- Performance testing
- Acceptance testing
Our QA team works with the following software:
There are special types of testing that need to be carried out on desktop applications, in addition to the main ones (functional, performance, usability, etc.), here we apply the following testing types: installation testing, update testing, uninstall testing. We conduct software testing at all stages of the product life cycle (Analysis & Planning, UI/UX, Development, Implementation). We detect bugs, suggest improvements, prepare test documentation, and monitor various quality metrics.
Our QA team provides thorough analysis prior to the testing stage to identify software and hardware peculiarities and determine the needs of the target audience. We test native mobile applications (for iOS and Android platforms) on different devices. For these particular purposes, we have a vast collection of the most popular cell phone models on the current market. You can be sure with our company you will always get a quality mobile product.
Web platforms and cloud services
The Enginerasoft QA team provides testing for the following web platforms and services: various websites, CRM / ERP systems, e-learning and e-commerce software, management dashboards, monitoring systems, banking & fintech platforms, inventory management software, company internal web portals, and others. For web platforms and cloud services we conduct functional testing, security testing, performance testing, compatibility, and usability testing.
Over the years, we have managed to integrate dozens of payment systems, such as Synchrony, Google Pay, Chase Pay, Moneris, WorldPay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, Zipline, ACH Payments, Stripe, MerchantLink, Transaction Network Services (TNS), MasterPass, BIM, and many others. Each project was extremely successful due to the professional testing services of our QA team.
Our specialists are clear about what testing techniques and tools should be used for mobile, web, desktop, and SaaS environments. We test various types of software, such as:
Benefits you get from hiring our QA team
- Our team of professional QA specialists have successfully completed dozens of complex projects using advanced testing technologies.
- With us you can easily scale your project. Enginerasoft has enough resources to grow the team to the required size.
- We provide a variety of testing services necessary for successful realization of your project.
- You will have access to test documentation created at each stage of the development process and regularly updated.