Web Portal Development
We implement progressive web portal solutions that help our customers enhance their productivity and optimize operational expenses. We adopt our software to any device or platform that a user may have.
Our secure web portals have vast functionality, provide users with access to information through convenient navigation, give them the possibility to create their own accounts, share documents, get reporting and analytics, and communicate.
Our web portal development services include UX/UI design, web development, third-party integrations, software testing, optimization of outdated solutions, and support for current functionality. In our work, we use an Agile approach.
Based on the requirements of end-users, we develop custom web portals with relevant functionality. We support the development of the following systems:
- Customer portals allow customers to manage their subscriptions (update, pause, or cancel them), view payment history, find the necessary information, contact the support team, and much more.
- Vendor portals, also known as supplier portals, are systems that allow various businesses to cooperate with their third-party vendors.
- Partner portals provide effective tools and resources to stimulate partners to increase sales. These portals contain extensive functionality connected with aggregation and analytics of marketing and sales data.
- Employee portals are employee engagement tools which provide users with helpful HR information and give access to such functionality as company news feed, calendar, live chat, tracking systems and more. The purpose of these portals is to increase employee satisfaction, positively influence productivity of the workforce, and collect data for the HR department.
- E-learning portals provide students with access to e-learning materials, which can be in the form of audio and video files or printed lectures. Using such portals, students can communicate with their tutors, attend webinars, and where public discussions can be held.
- E-commerce portals help create and grow online stores, manage relations between B2B and B2C, and conduct transactions.
- Other portals