E-commerce Live Chat Development
Back-end: Node.js, MongoDB.
A software development company.
The customer came to us with an idea to develop an e-commerce live chat.
This live chat was developed for the e-commerce platform. Through the chat, communication between online store visitors and the support team could take place.
The chat allows a visitor to:
- Receive qualified assistance, and
- Leave feedback.
The chat provides the following features and opportunities to the support team:
- Discover who is currently on a specific page of the site. Based on this information, start an appropriate dialogue with a potential buyer.
- See and analyze the history of messages with visitors to the online store, identify these people (for example, by a page from a social network), then use this information for sales purposes.
- A set of different templates for the operator’s response
- Several levels of support (e.g. redirecting visitors to the online store, their distribution between operators, etc.)
- Support for various messengers (e.g. WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook chat, and others) for the convenience of the operators.
The chat also contains a trigger system that automatically sends a message via chat with an offer to buy something when a visitor to an online store performs certain activities on a site.
The customer is highly pleased with the project results—he got a multifunctional e-commerce live chat.