Our options for startups:
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) development to analyze the effectiveness of a tech product and prove that this selected technical and commercial model is the right one. Here you can see the stages of our software development process and working approach.
- Minimum Marketable Product (MMP) is the next stage after an MVP development. When the market testing is complete, we begin fixing the bugs and developing new features based on feedback collected in the MVP stage. At the end of this stage, the product is ready to be presented to the market.
- Further Product Evolution. A tech product never stands still, it constantly evolves to meet the increasingly stringent requirements of customers. We are always ready to help you and bring your product to a new, high-quality level.
Why is it a good idea to choose Enginerasoft?
- Security. We guarantee you the confidentiality of the provided information. We have a proven team and your idea will never go outside. BTW, we provide customers with the opportunity to sign the NDA form.
- Deep study. We study your ideas and technical documentation in depth, taking into account all the specifics of your startup.
- Speed to delivery. We quickly build a reliable and stable software product, with our team of skilled experts in software development for startups.
- Agile software development approach, so you have complete visibility of the project progress.
- Choice of technologies. The choice of technologies at the project planning stage significantly affects the entire development process, the final software product version, and its operation. Our engineers have extensive experience in project development and will help you choose the best technical solution.
Our services for startup companies:
- Web development with .NET
- Web development with MEAN-stack
- Native mobile development with iOS
- Native mobile development with Android
- Quality Assurance services
Some of our success stories
- Development of mobile commerce and digital marketing apps for retail fueling
- Management system development for retail fueling businesses.