Drawing on our knowledge and experience, we are able to provide each customer with a package of innovative software quality assurance services. We routinely use test cases and checklists, since tests and metrics estimates are not empty words to us.
We offer complex testing to create more competitive products, optimizing them for search engines, improving usability, and polishing the product to the needs of the target audience.
Our Core Quality Assurance Services:
- Functional testing. This includes unit testing, integration testing, system testing, interface testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing;
- Performance testing. Here an engineer inspects such parameters as stability, response speed, scalability, and load;
- Usability testing. This non-functional testing is used to evaluate the interface from the perspectives of convenience and efficiency;
- Compatibility testing. This is where we check software compatibility with various objects, whether hardware, operating systems, browsers, etc.;
- Security testing. This helps detect risks, threats, or weaknesses in the application, to prevent hacker attacks and ensure software security.
We conduct product testing at all development stages from requirements testing at the software analysis & planning stage to final testing at the product release and implementation stage.
| 1. Analysis & Planning|
– Requirements testing
– System analysis
| 2. UI/UX|
– Prototype testing
– Usability testing
| 3. Development|
– Component testing
– Cross-browser &
– Unit testing
– Integration testing
– System testing
| 4. Implementation|
– Regression testing
– Security testing
– Load testing
– Performance testing
– Acceptance testing
Our specialists are clear about what testing techniques and tools should be used for mobile, web, desktop, and SaaS environments. We test various types of software, such as: