The Development of Software Solutions for the Logistics Industry
We help our clients around the world develop custom logistics software and customize already existing systems. Our sophisticated solutions optimize complex business processes: automating the work of specialists in the office and in the field, reducing the cost of processing each individual delivery request, controlling the delivery of the cargo / order to the destination, ensuring transparency of the entire logistics process, etc. Our software has a powerful technical base, and at the same time user-friendly.
Web and Mobile Solutions for Logistics
Our specialists develop web services and native mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms. Using the best software development practices and our huge experience, we deliver market solutions that cover absolutely all logistic / transport business needs. For example, our applications may include the following functionalities:
- Convenient overview of all assigned tasks
- All necessary information about customers and orders
- Ability to call / send messages to customers with one click
- Convenient navigation and route optimization to avoid traffic and build the most optimized path to a destination
- Possibility to receive client signatures, notes, and photos as proof of delivery
- Constant contact with a dispatcher
- Share work progress and real-time location with a team.
- Automation updates that allow customers to easily track a delivery process from start to finish
- Constant contact with a driver via chat or call
- Possibility to leave feedback on order delivery
- Possibility to e-sign the order and attach notes or photos as proof of delivery
- Multiple payment gateways.
- The ability to keep track of all deliveries and check real-time location of your team on a map with work progress updates
- The ability to analyze and track productivity and accountability with a specialized dashboard which contains detailed task history and key performance metrics (i.e., feedback scores, service times, distance traveled, and so on).
- Feedback collection from customers.
For effective freight traffic management we offer our customers solutions such as specialized CRM-systems. They can be used to automate various working processes and increase the efficiency, since the system contains fairly extensive functionality: automatic generation of documents on a regular basis, storage and structure of customer data and order information, a private account where customers can save and share documents, track the cargo delivery, and leave requests on a new order, integration with internal company systems (financial / inventory) or any other third party services, plus much more. In general, with a CRM-system it is easy to plan and track the fulfillment of tasks, analyze sales, and launch marketing campaigns.
Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Development
We know all about product development in minimal time—a minimum viable product (MVP), as it is one of our core business directions. If you would like to test your market and collect more information about the target audience, the best option is to start with MVP. In software development, we use only flexible software development practices. In particular, we adhere to the Agile methodology.
White-Label Services / Development for Logistics Applications
Moreover, Enginerasoft can easily offer white-label solutions for customers in the logistics sphere by branding and customizing the functionality of certain apps according to the needs of end clients. We are capable of delivering such solutions due to years of experience. More detailed information about the peculiarities of the service and how this process is organized at Enginerasoft can be found here.
Why Do Our Customers Choose Us?
Free Project Estimation
Our specialists deeply analyze the business and technical requirements of our customers in order to provide top-notch consultations. Our project estimates are free of charge and include all milestones and commercial estimation.
Usage of Advanced Development Methods
In our work, we strongly adhere to a flexible methodology of software development—in particular, Scrum. This approach provides full transparency throughout the whole development process and helps us deliver high quality products.
With a team of 7+ IT-experienced developers, we’ve delivered large numbers of Logistics software.